- Print Kitchen image, please be sure to use a printer where you know the inks will not run once wet! Laser copy is best!
- Adhere to block - I use good old pva or a decoupage paste medium
- Stain with preferred medium. I have used coffee and walnut ink in this instance. You could us distressing inks, paint washes.
- Around the edge I have sponged with a burnt umber paint.
- Again around the edge I have place a gold line, this was done with a krylon gold leaf pen you could also use the sponge technique with a metallic gold paint
- This next step is optional, I have added an antique crackle, rubbing a little gold into the crack in areas.
- A varnish spray will finish this off nicely
This time I thought I might have a little project for you to do! Download image here and Project How To here
Hi There.... Welcome
Altered Image Studios
86 Lorna Street, Lynmouth
06 757 8830 - 0211853970
You Might Also like