It was much easier than I thought.. well kinda!!
I made a few mistakes (learning curves)
- It is not wide enough (as you can see in the first photo)
So to remedy this I bought the timber in photo two from a recycled timber yard. I think it cost me $2 maybe, I did buy several other items.
- I miss measured the horizontal lenght and had to make a join, which was fine as I was indending to plaster over it. Now I am not so sure, I like the contrast of colour with the bed head material! So I guess tomorrow I will be heading back to the recycle yard to get more timber.
- The other mistake, well not so much of a mistake, I made the legs long on purpose, but I think they need to be cut down. I think it is too high .
But all in all I am happy it is a welcome addition for my personal space!
So another week or so on I thought I would plaster and paint the board surround... hmmm not sure if I like it.. oh well time will tell..