- My favourite colour is Green
- I spent 10 years of my childhood, in the South Island, in a tiny town north of Dunedin - Palmerston
- My claim to fame is my Great Grandfather he was an explorer who discover some of Fiordland and I have many namesake Passes and Lakes, most of which I really wish to visit.
- I love sculpture, I have done a Margarine Sculpture and a Chocolate Sculpture.. also a 4 ft tall paper mache Bart Simpson
- I grew up a Presbyterian, but now my faith is more of a spiritual path, than that of a religion based path.
- I love rocks and stones and gems.. and have small collection.
- My movie of choice would be an animation!
- My favourite bird is the Fantail.
- I love the the lyrics of Michael Jackson's song. "Man in the Mirror" "if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change"
- I love people watching! (from the sidelines)
Wow.. that was as harder as I thought it was going to be!
Hi There.... Welcome
Altered Image Studios
86 Lorna Street, Lynmouth
06 757 8830 - 0211853970
You Might Also like